Resident Fruit Loop
- About Stargazer
- I have no TV or cell phone, but I'm heavily addicted to RTB.
- Denver, CO
- travel and adventure, writing, salsa dancing, Zumba, spelling and grammar and learning Spanish.
- Certified massage therapist, and p/t administrative staff for a hospital emergency department.
- About Me
- I'm a free spirit and a bit of a fruit loop. I'm the person you see dancing in the aisles of the supermarket if there is a good song playing.
- Alternative, rock, Latin music, especially salsa. Would rather be strung by my toenails from the ceiling and pummeled with a wet carp than be subjected to country music.
- Shall We Dance (original Japanese version) is one of my favorites. Also, Sideways, Garden State, Office Space, Baghdad Cafe, Annie Hall, Harold and Maude, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Human Centipede (and other cheesy horror films), any old Clint Eastwood film; foreign and independent films. Big fan of Japanese films such as anything by Kirosawa.
- Who I'd like to meet
- I would like to cuddle every creature on earth. Aside from that, I enjoy meeting interesting and intelligent people. Would be fun to meet Stephen King.
- Stephen King, Tom Robbins, Arturo Perez-Reverte, and pretty much everything. I'm an avid reader.
- Jaycee Dugard is my hero and role model - not because of what she's been through but because of her attitude.
- TV? What's that?
- Myspace URL
- I'm too old for that stuff.
- Marital Status
- No answer
- I am here for
- Reptile Education, Friends
- Do pets count?
- What is CSS?
- My Collection
- 1.0.0 BCC "Jesse"
0.1.0 BCI "Veronica"
R.I.P. Destructo the cat
R.I.P. Willowee (Siamese)
My boa could eat your honor student.
R.I.P The English language and the correct spelling of "definitely"
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 83